Earth’s most recognized elements, all yours to explore. Take a closer look at Science’s chemical elements with our cutting-edge 3D periodic table.
- Real Elements: Atomica’s collection of 83 individual elements were purposely cut, machined, melted, then sealed for your viewing delight.
- Speed Up Learning: Want to have “chemistry” with Chemistry? Studies prove that when learning with visual cues, retrieving and remembering information becomes effortless.
- Guaranteed Safe to Handle/Store: Highly radioactive elements are excluded to prioritize your safety during handling or storing.
- Collector’s Item: Atomica is a work of art, deserving that spot on your desk or shelf. A must-have for students, teachers, Science lovers - even haters.
- Perfect Ice Breaker: Surely, everyone will start a conversation after noticing this fascinating display. Get it for a friend and get appreciated!
- Casing Material: Acrylic
- Dimensions: 114 x 20 x 150mm
- Weight: 500g
- List of Elements: Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Chlorine, Argon, Potassium, Calcium, Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Gallium, Germanium, Arsenic, Selenium, Bromine, Krypton, Rubidium, Strontium, Yttrium, Zirconium, Niobium, Molybdenum, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Cadmium, Indium, Tin, Antimony, Tellurium, Iodine, Xenon, Cesium, Barium, Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten, Rhenium, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, Gold, Mercury, Thallium, Lead, Bismuth, Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Thorium, Uranium.
- Package Includes: 1 x Atomica Periodic Table
- Elements not listed above were excluded due to rarity and radioactivity. However, you can still find details about these elements such as their symbols and atomic numbers.
- Due to the nature of the product having more than 80 individual elements manually placed, we cannot avoid some of the elements to move from their original positions. These manually-glued elements have varying shapes and sizes, and for this reason, some displacements and misalignment from the small text descriptions may occur.